1. Soak the cashews in hot water and set to the side. In the mean time, peel and chop the vegetables into small pieces.
2. Steam the vegetables + the garlic for 15 minutes before adding to a blender (remove the garlic skin before adding). 3. Drain the cashews then add to the blender and mix. Then add the vegetables and slowly add the milk. Once we’ll combined, add the salt, pepper, mustard, 2 tbsp nutritional yeast + season to taste
4. Put the pasta in simmering water for 3 minutes less than the directions suggest
5. Grease your baking dish – I used vegan butter
6. Once the pasta is cooked, drain most of the water away + then stir through the cheese mixture
7. Pour into a baking dish and top with the breadcrumbs, 1 tbsp nutritional yeast + cheese
8. Place in a 180 degree oven for 10 mins or until crispy on top. Serve with seasonal greens or fresh salad.