Sometimes my bark is better than my bite…
Let’s keep this brief. As that’s why you’re here, after all.
200g of dark chocolate (I like Lindtt 70%)
1 tbsp of coconut oil
30g of pistachios
20g of cacao nibs
1. Line a baking tray with baking parchment
2. Melt the chocolate down in a double boiler.
3. Once all the lumps have melted, stir in a tbsp of coconut oil
4. Pour the chocolate mixture into the baking tray
5. Scatter over the nuts, cranberries and cacao nibs
6. Place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours or in the freezer for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from the fridge/freezer and break into bark pieces.
This will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks and in the freezer for a couple of months.